We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our Website www.fundsgateway.org________ (the “fundgateway”).
By using our Website you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your information under the strict terms of this policy.
Collecting Personal Information:
- We distinguish in this Policy between personal data (such as your contact details, identity number, or other information that can be used to identify you or attributed to you), and non-personal data. We collect both personal and non-personal data through our Website and through third parties, either automatically (through cookies for example), or by your providing this information.
- Failure to provide certain information may make it difficult or impossible for you to access certain services through the Website.
- You will need to ensure that your personal information submitted to us is accurate and up to date.
- You are responsible for any third party information obtained, published or shared through the Website, and you consent to only use or share this third party data with the third party’s consent. You are also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information submitted to the Website.
- We collect and store the personal information that you may provide to us through our Website when you download, update or change your information with us. This personal data may only be your name and email address, but may also be your identity document, telephone numbers, address, educational level, and other personal information capable of identifying you.
- We also collect and store information in relation to your participation on our Website, for example, communications, surveys and other data submitted by you. We also store comments shared in forums however please note that information which you post will be publicly available to other users on the forum.
- In addition to personal data (which is treated with special consideration in light of the potential for misuse to the detriment of our users) we also store non-personal data, which cannot be used to identify our users. The kinds of non-personal data that we collect includes de-identified data about usage of our Website.
What We Use Your Information For:
Personal information submitted to us through our Website will be used for the purpose as specified in the policy or on the relevant pages of the Website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our Website and business
- Personalise our website for the User.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter; if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post, or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology, (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive these communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our User’s (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Website.
- Keep our Website secure and prevent possible fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- If you submit personal information for publication on our Website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the Website.
We will not without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information:
We may disclose your personal information to any employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries, insofar as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent of passing aggregate information about the usage of our Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- To the extent we are required to by law.
- In connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention).
- To the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are or contemplating selling to.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Unless permitted or required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
International Data Transfers:
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our Website or submit for publication on our Website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions under this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any on-going or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit).
We undertake to process your personal data in a reasonable manner and take appropriate, reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of your personal data. All data processing shall be carried out by employees, consultants, or third party service providers using computers and IT enabled tools following standard organizational procedures and modes.
You have the right to see any information we hold about you and your vehicle provided that you supply us with the appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose we will accept a certified copy of your ID or passport together with a copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
You have the right to correct any errors in information we hold about you. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us or any third party at any time.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Security and Retention of Information
We will keep your information secure by taking the appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We will retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our Website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website.
You undertake to check this page every time you visit the Website to ensure that if there are changes, not only are you aware of it but that you are happy with the changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to the policy by email or through the private messaging system on our Website.
Third Party Websites:
Our Website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practice of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letter and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not usually or typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- To monitor and manage our website traffic
- To authenticate the User whilst they are using the Website
- To identify if the User is a User or a Service Provider so we can tailor the Website experience and function for the User
- To help handle events on our site and optimize the User experience, like completing the forms to post a job for the User, and showing the services page to the Service Provider
- To help show onscreen alerts, including popups for tracking quotes
- We also use Google cookies that are created and used by Google Analytics and other Google products for account, web-session and authentication management
- You may be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. However, if you disable cookies you may find this adversely affects your ability to use certain parts of this Website.
This Website is owned and operated by: (fundsgateway.org)
You can contact us:
- Via web: (www.fundsgateway.org)
- Via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)